Thursday 13 November 2014

Paper News given by SRM Vice Chanceller refuting the starting of University at Sri Lanka is utter False


One of my Friend Immanuvel registered his opinion regarding the Education decoity of SRM Group, that most of the items are true regarding the education decotity ie., the powers of SRM Patchaimuthu extended  through political official judiciary and by way of thugs. But a True Tamilan that too, who is aiming the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu in Future, not only the king to the SRM University, but to show as King to all over Tamilnadu change his name from Patchamuthu to Pariventhan (The famous King of Tamilnaud Name) may not start the University in Sri Lanka who destroy the Tamil people and it make a doubt on his mind. He also request as shown the proof for encorocahment of Government land worth about 300 Crore Rupees by Patchaimuthu for which the proof of writ number is shown request to show any proof that the SRM University is started in Sri Lanka. He send one paper News in which the Registrar of SRM Univeristy refuted that SRM Univerisity did not take any steps to start in Sri Lanka or any other country and the News probaganted by some anti social elements mentioning the Tamil affectionate people as anti social element.   If it is true that Mr.Patchaimuthu is a True Tamilian, then how he registered the education university as Minority with Telunger orgin?

The whole SRM Group is probagating false News and rumours and thereby divert the General public attention to other side and thereby no one will listen the mega educational decoity scam and thereby continue their decoity work. I welcome the paper News attached by Mr.Immanuvel. But whatever published on my previous publications and the future all are with documentary proof. I am not publishing rumors are false news or enlarging the News as done by SRM Group medias. But my publication all are with documentary proof. I have given below some photographs during the starting function of SRM University at Colombu, Sri Lanka. They invite the Chief Minister etc., are already published in my previous version which is in Tamil.

I also want to tell one more information that all my previous publications are send one of their electorinic media thugs  and Puthiya Thalaimuriai Tv and other TVs by e-mails daily. I am ready to discuss about this either in the Vivathamedai or any other program organized by Puthiya Thalaimurai about the educational decoity by SRM University or whether SRM Sri Lanka University started is True or Not?  My self along with my three friends will attend the above programme and produce all the documents and participate the debate. My only request is that all the documents shown by me and all my debate shoud be published with out any edit. In case any of the information given on the programme is false, I am ready to face any legal against me. Whether Puthiya Thalaimurai TV or Patchai Muthu who is dreaming as Chief Minister of Tamilnadu is ready for that?  

If you want to see more photos, please visit the following website.

1 comment: